Monday, September 9, 2019

In completing the HTML5 for Canvas assignment I watched additional videos on HTML5 language to better understand hypertext markup language as I had never worked with it before. I watched the series beginning with the attached video. There are many rules and idiosyncrasies in this language which makes it very hard for a beginner not to make mistakes in syntax, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTw2EDkaDQ

I tried to attach my assignments making a W, 3 lines, single color square and gradient rectangle but do not see an icon to do so, and found this statement on the web.

The Blogger service allows users to create and manage a blog for free. While it has options for embedding videos and images and including other multimedia content in blog posts, it lacks the ability to attach specific files to posts. If you want to supplement a blog post with a PDF file, you need to use a separate tool to upload the file, then link to the PDF from the Blogger page. 

I have sent them via email to the instructor so they are in on time.

I found the lack of a set of numbers in the Y axes makes it harder to draw in Dreamweaver as you have to guess at a coordinate value instead of knowing exactly what value works. I used graph paper to sketch our my designs first and then went to dreamweaver to draw them. Also had some difficulty logging into dreamweaver on campus and had to do so several times before I was able to use the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment